There is a study that you can order at http://keepersministry.com/ Then there is a book that we read along w/ the study called A Woman After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George that you can order HERE. I LOVED this book. If you are not able to do the study soon....buy this book!
More than anything, this study changed my heart. It changed the way I looked at housework. It changed my priorities. It gave me a new outlook as a wife and mother. It made me think less selfishly. I was to take JOY in the role God had given me. Here are some key take-aways I took from this study...
- What I am today is what I am becoming!!!! What I am at home is what I am!
- The impact of my ministry to people will be in direct proportion to the time I spend w/ God
- I create the atmosphere of my home with my attitude
- Everyday I am called to manage what God has given me, what HE has provided through my husband's efforts and my own.
- Does my attitude say 'Here I am' or 'There you are'?? ...become other-oriented!
- Do my children see me run to the Lord first?
- Everything I do AND don't do teaches
- Ask of my actions, will this help or hinder my husband? Begin a habit of asking yourself before you speak, "is what I'm about to say building my husband up or tearing him down?"